Zambia’s Best Nursing Universities
There are many universities offering a bachelor’s degree in nursing in Zambia. Here is a list of universities in larger cities of Zambia:
|No.||Best Nursing Schools in Zambia||City||Sector|
|1||University of Zambia||Lusaka||Public|
|2||University of Lusaka||Lusaka||Private|
|4||Texila American University||Lusaka||Private|
|7||Lusaka Apex Medical University||Lusaka||Private|
|10||Livingstone International University||Lusaka||Private|
Source: Free Apply
How to Choose Between the Best Nursing Schools in Zambia
Among the listed universities offering degree in nursing in Zambia, you can choose one that suits your requirement. However, there are certain things you need to consider before enrolling in a bachelor of science in nursing. The following are a few qualities of the best nursing schools in Zambia that you need to ensure before joining a nursing course.
- Approval and Accreditation – Ensure whether the university is approved and accredited.
- Curriculum Standards – Confirm whether the schools follow a standard curriculum.
- Infrastructure and Lab Facilities – Check whether they have proper infrastructure and lab facilities to offer you the quality education and necessary training to learn nursing skills efficiently.
- Qualified Faculty–Make sure whether the university has qualified faculty.
- Pass Rates – Look for student pass rates of the university.
- Rank – Get to know the rank that positions in any of the authorized body.
- Fees– As nursing is a professional degree, the tuition fees would be high. However, you can compare the fee structure between universities offering degree in nursing in Zambia.
Besides, you should also look for a nursing degree in Zambia with flexible payment options for students to pay their tuition fees. Certain best nursing schools in Zambia like Texila American University (TAU) provide students with the option to pay their tuition fees in installments, which will lessen your burden of paying a wholesome at a stretch. Therefore, you should also consider this a key factor in choosing a school for your nursing degree in Zambia.