What this article will bring is the accredited Nigerian Universities Nursing / Nursing Science in Nigeria to Study Nursing.
Nursing is the most competitive course to study in Nigeria so candidates might find the entrance difficult. Also, the course is also very rewarding as they are a lot of job opportunities available for one who study nursing.
The need for nurses is high in the country as this set of people are important in most of the available sectors in Nigeria. Nursing is not available in all the universities as not all of them are accredited to offer the course. Students who want to study this course should check out the List of Accredited Universities in Nigeria to Study Nursing.
- 1. University of Lagos (UNILAG)
- 2. University of Nigeria (UNN)
- 3. Abia State University (ABSU)
- 4. University of Benin (UNIBEN)
- 5. University of Calabar (UNICAL)
- 6. University of Ibadan (UI)
- 7. University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT)
- 8. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU)
- 9. Ambrose Alli University (AAU)
- 10. Babcock University (BABCOCK)
- 11. Bayero University Kano (BUK)
- 12. Bowen University (BU)
- 13. Delta State University (DELSU)
- 14. Ebonyi State University (EBSU)
- 15. Igbinedion University (IUO)
- 16. Lagos State University (LASU)
- 17. Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK)
- 18. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU)
- 19. Osun State University (UNIOSUN)
- 20. University of Jos (UNIJOS)
- 21. University of Ilorin (UNILORIN)
- 22. University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID)
- 23. Usman Dan Fodio University (UDUSOK)
- 24. National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
- 25. Madonna University (MADONNA)
- 26. Niger Delta University (NDU)
- 27. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- 28. Achievers University (ACHIEVERS)
- 29. Adeleke University (ADELEKE)
- 30. Afe Babalola University (ABUAD)
31. Federal University, Birnin Kebbi (FUBK)
- 32. University of Medical Sciences, Ondo State (UNIMED)
- 33.Edo University Iyamho (EDSU)
Cut-Off Mark for Accredited Nigerian Universities Nursing / Nursing Science
Students that want to study Nursing in any of the above universities should also consider the cut-off mark for the course. You should note that the cut-off mark is the minimum score that students need to score before they can apply to the accredited Nigerian Universities Nursing / Nursing Science for Post-UTME.
JAMB (Joint Admission and Matriculation Board) cut-off mark for Nursing is 200 so students need to score above this score. However, some universities cut-off mark for the course in JAMB in 220. Candidates are to score above 250 for a better chance of admission in accredited Nigerian Universities Nursing / Nursing Science.
Get the latest information on nursing and health by joining our email newsletter. You’ll be the first to know about nursing news, trending topics, and educational resources.